Business Incorporation Services:
- C-Corporation is a business term that is used to distinguish this type of entity from others, as its profits are taxed separately from its owners under subchapter C of the Internal Revenue Code.
- In S-Corporation, the profits are passed on to the shareholders and are taxed based on personal returns.
- LLC – Limited Liability Corporation: A limited liability company or “LLC,” is a separate and distinct legal entity. This means that an LLC can get a tax identification number, open a bank account and do business, all under its own name.
- State Tax
Business License & Permits
Registered Agent Services
Physical & Virtual Office Space
- Live Receptionist Answering Calls
- Company Phone Number
- Company Fax Number
- Corporate Mailing Address